Using the EZWeb QuickStart
These instructions will help guide you through the QuickStart wizard. Using the QuickStart wizard allows you to quickly and easily update the look of your site while retaining all of your existing content. This tutorial is intended for use with Knights of Columbus sites, and will guide you through the QuickStart, making your transition to your updated site a breeze. This tutorial will still apply to using the QuickStart for other categories or sites.
- Log into your SiteBuilder
- Click on QuickStart in the upper left hand corner, the QuickStart wizard will open in a new pop up window
- Select Knights of Columbus Templates from the category menu
- Select your desired template by checking the radio button next to the template, and click the Next arrow
- Page 2 is your Home Page content. Changes are optional. Click Next when ready
- Page 3 is your Home Page image. Select the option you want to use and click Next
- Page 3-a is a preview of your Home Page with the changes you have made. Click Back to make more changes or Next to continue
- Page 4 is a list of featured Media Partners. Selecting them is optional. Click Next to continue
- Finally, Page 5 is the article page. You have the default option of retaining all of your existing articles. At this time you can choose to have all of your articles removed, and start fresh. This option is not recommended. When you are ready, click Finish to complete the QuickStart.
Your site is now ready. You have successfully completed the QuickStart and can return to the SiteBuilder with your new template installed.